Share and be Aware is the website of the Road Safety Action Group Inner Melbourne (RSAGIM)
RSAGIM is a collaboration of Inner Melbourne Councils, community members and organisations working to make Inner Melbourne safer for walking, cycling, public transport and motorcycling.
RSAGIM gratefully acknowledges the funding and support of its member councils and the Victorian Community Road Safety Partnership.
RSAGIM works to
- Overcome safety barriers – real and perceived – to walking and cycling
- Promote respect among all road users
- Support a coherent, coordinated approach to the safety of pedestrians, cyclists and public transport users in Inner Melbourne
- Advocate for a safe speed environment for walking and cycling
We aim to
- Work collaboratively with all who have an interest in making Inner Melbourne safer for walking and cycling
- Contribute to public debate on safer walking and cycling
RSAGIM is guided by its Statement of Purposes.